Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

a Big Kiss From France !!

It truly is a beautiful country. As soon as you escape the Parisian metropolis, it’s a beautiful, friendly country with exceptionally good food (almost as good as Italy;) )...
Yes i'm completely ok with you ..Paris is not the deep and real France, for you it's a litle country 100kms x 800kms, But to many landscapes, with 3 differents climates and a multiple different culture between north and south and différent accents a very good food and a lot of différent wines like in Italia !! i love Italian food (I am a Cook Chief ) but now i'm retired !!

yes my friend it's one litle paradise an also a very old and so interesting history !!
Yes, French history is amazing. Normandy is like a different country, totally different food, and incredibly historic for 1000’s of years. Brittany is also very different — rural, pretty, rugged coast. I haven’t seen 75% of France, but the 25% I have seen (outside of Paris), is stunning...

Yes i'm completely ok with you ..Paris is not the deep and real France, for you it's a litle country 100kms x 800kms, But to many landscapes, with 3 differents climates and a multiple different culture between north and south and différent accents a very good food and a lot of différent wines like in Italia !! i love Italian food (I am a Cook Chief ) but now i'm retired !!
Sry, this is off-topic, but what kind of Chef? Professionally? What kind of cooking?? Jealous, it’s an art form, especially in France & Italy!

Reactions: Franlac
Sry, this is off-topic, but what kind of Chef? Professionally? What kind of cooking?? Jealous, it’s an art form, especially in France & Italy!
in first french food of course, but i like cooking, Moroco, Libanesse, Italian, Vietnam Food !!
and my specialities is Duck, and Fish !!
and "la Tarte Tatin" ???

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo