Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

An update on phone service and the tech support/customer service department:

A lot of tech companies use the tier method of support. First tier screens and directs the customer and issue to the correct tier for support where they go into a que. The first tier folks and other support people can work from home so they don't need to be physically at the company's office. Training for the different tiers can be done online and people can move up in tier's as they get to know the process better along with the technical knowledge if they are so inclined. It takes the full weight off the key tech support people so they end up handling only what they need to.

It's not complicated. It's all about having the will and resources to get it done. Everyone working in different sectors of the world work during a set number of working hours and time's.

I have had a non-warranty conversation with Autel support and the first response was within two days and the second was within a week. I was having issues with the Nano +.. After the most recent firmware update, it has been behaving well.
Lucky you. I've been waiting since April 2nd or 3rd.

Autel's Upper Management has lost their shirts and trousers, no wonder you see them walking around wearing
Tie,
Under shirts and in their
Under wares, Now !

So true
" A stitch in Time Saves Nine "

Had no choice and just ordered two DJI drones.
DJI just released their Flagship RC Smart Controller for under $200 and built-in 5.5 inch LCD, for their DJI mini3 Pro and now soon to be adaptable for their Mavic3,
DJI Air 2S, where have you at Autel been for you missed yet another chance to win over the market ?
Their DJI RC Plus for $1600 still lacks Upper portion of the LCD still does not Pavitt forwards, the LCD hood still missing.
They would sell them like Hot Cakes if only they were $795 each !
What a Shame for Autel.
Wake up and High Time you pick up the pieces ! !

Got my DJI Air 2 S, its a little " Beast " very snappy and needs to be tamed down. I see every 4 to 5 days it gets firmware updates.
The drone sits very low and starts cutting the lawn when landing on grass.
This drone might be the DJI Flagship drone for under $1000 with one inch sensor and takes 20 MP pictures.
You do need a landing platform to raise the drone up a bit.
The only phones that will work for DJI are around $800 to 1000 very picky no wonder I have ordered the DJI Mini 3 Pro with newer RC remote, this way I can use that DJI RC remote in the first picture below for both Air 2 S and Mini 3 Pro at the same time !
Still anxiously awaiting for DJI Mini 3 Pro to arrive.
I'm some 6 to 8 miles away from US Air Force base, no issues flying at all !
I use to spend hours in post, now the DJI colors are pretty much true and no need for post at all.
Still learning !

The DJI Mini 3 Pro release date June 29th.

So great is the Microsoft ICE you just stitch 2, 3 ,4 ,5 or more pictures just leave the drone in the same position and keep turning the drone, ICE will stitch it perfectly for you !

Attachments

• DJI's RC.jpg
    DJI's RC.jpg
    636 KB · Views: 5
  • g964CPRC000-o_other0.jpg
    g964CPRC000-o_other0.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Cu Sat 16 #68 to 71 stitch DJI_0068_stitch Sm.jpg
    Cu Sat 16 #68 to 71 stitch DJI_0068_stitch Sm.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • DJI_0059 Sm.jpg
    DJI_0059 Sm.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
  • Mega Panorama Sm.jpg
    Mega Panorama Sm.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Lucky you. I've been waiting since April 2nd or 3rd.
Well hopefully that’s about to change. I finally got my long awaited phone call and within minutes had my care plan tried to my evo 2 pro. From what I understand, they’ve brought in a whole new crew for support and will begin the task of catching up. They were super helpful, stayed on the phone with me for an hour and a half and fixed my problem. I will be back with them tomorrow on my other issues.

Well hopefully that’s about to change. I finally got my long awaited phone call and within minutes had my care plan tried to my evo 2 pro. From what I understand, they’ve brought in a whole new crew for support and will begin the task of catching up. They were super helpful, stayed on the phone with me for an hour and a half and fixed my problem. I will be back with them tomorrow on my other issues.
That's great news! I hope it works out and this fixes the broken support issues they've had for a while now.

Due to a historically large influx of service tickets, phone calls, and email inquiries, we are experiencing delayed response times. The Customer Service/Tech Support team is a very small team, and we cover the entirety of North and South America. We are working diligently to attend to each ticket and call we have received. We appreciate your patience as we work through the backlog!

Phone service for the Customer Service/Tech Support team will be closed Thursday-Friday Feb 10-11th, and will resume as normal Monday Feb 14th. During this time we ask that any questions or concerns be sent to us via email: mailto:[email protected]

Thank you.
I open a ticket over 2 weeks ago and no one contacted me about it. How short you are on personal to take that long. Hire me to work on your drones I do repairs for almost 9 years on all major drone manufacturers. I know you do not hire people like me to work remotely. I just don't understand how you can't answer to a ticket in 16 days.
This is why you make people say all kinds of (Mod Removed Langage)about your service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to a historically large influx of service tickets, phone calls, and email inquiries, we are experiencing delayed response times. The Customer Service/Tech Support team is a very small team, and we cover the entirety of North and South America. We are working diligently to attend to each ticket and call we have received. We appreciate your patience as we work through the backlog!

Phone service for the Customer Service/Tech Support team will be closed Thursday-Friday Feb 10-11th, and will resume as normal Monday Feb 14th. During this time we ask that any questions or concerns be sent to us via email: mailto:[email protected]

Thank you.
How about a refund then two weeks no reply what the ****

Do you have a ticket number?
So there is no answer to why it.s take that long to reach me and set up a repair. I just want the camera to be repaired and enjoy flying again. Why is so hard? Is almost a month and no one care.

Both my Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K became dead after firmware update, both are with Autel now and they claim the Remote PC bother board on both got cracked from firmware and want $440. What a rip off and scam after scam in stead off Apologizing for months of delay tactics and putting the cart before the horse ! !
I sent them the Invoice for bad battery, the look the other way and don't even mention !

Reactions: Mastix
Both my Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K became dead after firmware update, both are with Autel now and they claim the Remote PC bother board on both got cracked from firmware and want $440. What a rip off and scam after scam in stead off Apologizing for months of delay tactics and putting the cart before the horse ! !
I sent them the Invoice for bad battery, the look the other way and don't even mention !
They both cracked? What happened you did the firmware update flying and they crashed during the update? For sure they think we are stupid. To be honest they are not the only ones who try to ripp us off. Dji is doing the same thing for a job of half hour they charge 2-3 hours. Same with Autel.

I have 2 Evo II drones I am selling both of them and I don't want to hear about Autel in my life. This is a disgrace. People who spend thousands on their products getting screwed when is coming to provide services. Always blame Covid and people shortage and never the incompetence to provide a decent customer service.

Reactions: Mastix
The firmware update went very smoothly, without any hitch. When rebooting after update is when things went wrong and refuse to bind the drone to the remote !

The rest it nothing but Autel Customers Service games and cover-ups !

Since Autel would not respond, I went ahead and ordered DJI Air 2 S and DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC remote.

A. DJI Air 2 S is a DJI's Flagship drone for under $1000, a little " Beast " needs to be tamed down yet pretty good with hardly much post needed except a expensive cell !
DJI is constantly updating the firmware every few days.
The quality and sharpness is below Autel Flagship EVO 2 Pro 6K that does needs much more post !

B. DJI Mini 3 Pro very tiny " Cockroach Toy " costing $1156 Picture quality lagging and not very stable in wind, DJI sure did a good job of convincing others to " Praise It "
I sent it back, restocking fees $136

Hope it helps someone !

Its very Shameful for Autel not realizing the " Greatness of Their Flagship EVO 2 Pro Drone "
Letting the Stupid Betraying Customers Service destroy their Un-Recoverable Reputation, when they should Fire each Grease Monkey in Customers Service and start over " Fresh "

Attachments

• DON'T FORGET TO START OVER _1586344817938107114_n.jpg
    DON'T FORGET TO START OVER _1586344817938107114_n.jpg
    575.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Still anxiously waiting both my Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K drones to be repaired & returned !​

To,
The CEO
Mr. Maxwell Lee,
A lot of your Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K got stunned by the Software Update ! A. What no one will tell you is prior to that the drone flew but faced tough challenges like Video feed freezing, forced us to abandon mission to re-boot again !

B. While taking 12 picture Panorama the picture taking would freeze half way through !

C. While flying 200 feet high and 600 feet away suddenly the screen would freeze and turn BW

D. The GPS would take awfully long time to lock up, I would find myself waving the remote up in the air at times hoping to lock-on.

**--** This was “ Out Of the Box ” finished product to the customer: not just the promise of completion at some future date.

Pending firmware issues that is causing serious issues, the drone was being sold half complete firmware.

These "tough times" you speak of seem to have been going on for quite some time now.

* * Accurate Aircraft orientation display on Remote screen is very important, missing !
**--** Your firmware designers failed miserably to design Smart Firmware the will not load up on wrong devices with built-in Safety Checks !

The Firmware designer is another story for He or She failed to help support your otherwise
" Flagship EVO 2 Pro " High time you please look into these issues.

Many customers are facing this Firmware issues due to wrong firmware being put right next to the right one. I was real careful downloading the software and both files (one that contaminated my controller and the new files after talking to Autel) are identical with the same name and size.

Loading the smart controller on the regular controller should not have been possible at all !

**--** I have never seen a situation where software can be loaded on the wrong hardware. A hardware check to assure compatibility is the first part of any software upgrade .
But....same programmers probably as for Autel Explorer, no practical thinking with safety protocols.

**--** Come to think of it, how can firmware update damage or break the main PC board on both my remotes, how ?

Sadly my both Autel EVO2 Pro got stunned with firmware and after sending them both to Autel., its been months and soon be a year !

Please note I’m waiting for both my Autel EVO 2 Pro drones along with a battery that went bad, I had sent you the Invoices of my drone and the battery.

**--** After countless messages over months, your Customers Service wants to know if I want my both drones repaired due to no fault of mine !

JUST GOT THIS MESSAGE September 30th 2022
Hello Ajay Are you still wanting your aircraft repaired? Tom W | Customer Service 844-692-8835 www.autelrobotics.com For reference, your ticket number is #00000 ...On Fri, Jun 10 at 9:24 AM , Tom W <[email protected]> wrote: Hello Ajay This is the RMA for HV0000000 Regard s, Tom Support Team | Autel Robotics USA 844.692.8835 AutelRobotics.com | AutelDrones.com

Thank you for taking your time to read my message and caring enough to " Help The Situation In Hands " I wish you Good Luck !
Warmest regards,
Ajay K. Madan

Autel's Upper Management has lost their shirts and trousers, no wonder you see them walking around wearing
Tie,
Under shirts and in their
Under wares, Now !

So true
" A stitch in Time Saves Nine "

Had no choice and just ordered two DJI drones.
DJI just released their Flagship RC Smart Controller for under $200 and built-in 5.5 inch LCD, for their DJI mini3 Pro and now soon to be adaptable for their Mavic3,
DJI Air 2S, where have you at Autel been for you missed yet another chance to win over the market ?
Their DJI RC Plus for $1600 still lacks Upper portion of the LCD still does not Pavitt forwards, the LCD hood still missing.
They would sell them like Hot Cakes if only they were $795 each !
What a Shame for Autel.
Wake up and High Time you pick up the pieces ! !

Got my DJI Air 2 S, its a little " Beast " very snappy and needs to be tamed down. I see every 4 to 5 days it gets firmware updates.
The drone sits very low and starts cutting the lawn when landing on grass.
This drone might be the DJI Flagship drone for under $1000 with one inch sensor and takes 20 MP pictures.
You do need a landing platform to raise the drone up a bit.
The only phones that will work for DJI are around $800 to 1000 very picky no wonder I have ordered the DJI Mini 3 Pro with newer RC remote, this way I can use that DJI RC remote in the first picture below for both Air 2 S and Mini 3 Pro at the same time !
Still anxiously awaiting for DJI Mini 3 Pro to arrive.
I'm some 6 to 8 miles away from US Air Force base, no issues flying at all !
I use to spend hours in post, now the DJI colors are pretty much true and no need for post at all.
Still learning !

The DJI Mini 3 Pro release date June 29th.

So great is the Microsoft ICE you just stitch 2, 3 ,4 ,5 or more pictures just leave the drone in the same position and keep turning the drone, ICE will stitch it perfectly for you !
If you compare A2S with Evo2Pro, you are out of your mind buddy...
There is no comparison between them....and same for Mavic 3 - Evo2Pro...I have sent all Evo2Pro to Ukraine a few months ago, taking a Mavic 3...Issues, issues, issues, not to mention shitty video quality...I have purchased another E2P in order to work.
So...wake up...

Autel has the worst customer service ever. I have an Evo 2 640T Thermal and it is less than 6 months old. I have sent it to them for repairs and they sent me a quote for 5600.00. ITS UNDER WARRANTY . They do keep in contact, but only to say hold tight we are working on your problem. Going on 3 months now. Already contacted the BBB as well as the US Attorney General and awaiting a response. Next step is the court house to file a lawsuit. NEVER EVER going to buy another Autel product. Stick with DJI people. Make as much noise as possible about your issues and just maybe AUTEL will close down.

• Wow
Reactions: Eagle928
There is no try, only do or not do.
191d7607b24f53618c6174ffecae21c4.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo