Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Another Autel Twitter - Facebook post

bjtap

Reaction score
  1. Autel Robotics‏ @AutelRobotics 6h6 hours ago
    With an expected price of $999, EVO combines portability and power without sacrificing intelligence. With front & bottom computer vision systems and rear IR sensors, EVO can see the world around it. Release date and availability coming soon!

Maybe EVO's release is getting closer.

Reactions: Squirrel!
If Autel was not planning on a release why would they be making these posts?

Reactions: Squirrel!
:D
Olaeris-Vaporware.jpg

If Autel was not planning on a release why would they be making these posts?
No one really knows. Maybe the same reason they showed us a bunch of goodies at CES 2017 (None of them were made available)? I'm sure they want to release it, but "going back to the drawing board" after showing the product doesn't seem very productive. They seem to be a day late & a dollar short. The Mavic Pro II may be released in next month and they will have to beat that to make sales. What they have shown so far will not cut it. I wish them success as most everyone wants competition in the drone market.

Reactions: Maxheadspace
the above is the pdf of the evo manual from the fcc link...ive attached the actual pdf...

i touched every link....its an fcc reporting site...lots of technical stuff.
i had no issues...i only posted the evo manual in pdf, that was the most interesting.....arto

Warning about going to the above website!
The above website is not an Autel website. It is a website that attempts to send malware to your computer. I would strongly advise against going to that website. In just a short time, you'll be able to look at the 'real' owners manual from Autel.
Why do you think is is a dangerous site? Neither Kaspersky nor Firefox flagged it as a dangerous site when I went there and I didn't see anything suspicious about the site myself.

When I originally clicked on that link, it took me to a common website that is dangerous; a website that people commonly go to - to obtain user manuals (rather than going to manufacturer websites. The website looks okay now though.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hunterc222