Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel $79 batteries

Sure enough it true - Battery
I'm not sure if I am happy or worried. :confused:
Crap!! Well guess I'll stock up and prepare for the worse I guess but as of now I'll choose to hope it's a price war..
I was told by Autel two days ago they are going to have some longer batteries coming out maybe they are clearing old stock out.

I wonder if they'll take my $150 Autel Refund American Express card that I have been sitting on for a couple of weeks?

I wonder if they'll take my $150 Autel Refund American Express card that I have been sitting on for a couple of weeks?
Should be like cash, they should be happy to get their own money back with a built in profit.win/win

A week after I just bought one for $115.00. Nice!!!!'

Where did you get it? If you got it at BB, within 14 days of purchase show them your receipt, the web link, and they should refund the difference. They have a price match guarantee.

Last edited:
sorry for disturbing, I am going to purchase my first drone! I had been doing some research on google, in order to select a drone... I found a useful review on top 10 camera drones(Best Drone with Camera 2017- Buyer’s Guide - 10 Best Trumps Reviews ),which shows the overviews, pros and cons of each drone. it seems that more than 50% of top drones are made from DJI... and I decided to pick a drone between DJI Mavic Pro and Autel Robotics X-Star, the Autel Robotics X-Star looks better in price/performance ratio, but I heard that DJI is more reliable... so can anyone give me some suggestion?
I just bought my X-Star a few weeks ago, and I love it. My son has a DJI Phantom 3 and he loves it. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Well, I tried to go to Autel's website to purchase two batteries, but during the checkout it wouldn't take two forms of payment, i.e. Rebate card and my Visa. So, I called customer support and they would not do a transaction over the phone.
Solution: BB with price matching, plus $8 extra, no tax in DE, and I get it added to my rewards!

I am a happy camper! Here is a shout out to JerPrin for passing on the Autel intel.;)

Just went to Best Buy to price match my batteries that I had bought Tuesday, and also was able to price match my X-STAR that I bought last Saturday. Ended up getting about $100 back.

Reactions: WildDoktor

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman