Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO Lite + and 2 Premium Bundles For Sale

Western NC

Reaction score
I have an Autel EVO Lite+ (orange) that Autel shipped to me after my Lite+ crashed after the latest firmware update. They sent me what I am told is a fully checked out previously owned / flown drone (looks new - no scratches or marks on drone) with the Premium Bundle items and an extra battery (is slightly scuffed). I already had the Premium Bundle Kit from my crashed drone - which Autel has not sent back.

I have only unboxed the drone / bundle and took everything out to take photos. I will be powering up the drone, checking all the batteries (cycles / etc), flight hours if it shows, and giving a test flight although Autel USA "guaranteed" me that the drone they sent is good to go.

Attached are the pics of all the items for sale - which is a full setup plus the extra bundle. Also included in the pics are Eagle View Aerials TriplTek Clone Rugged Tablet (1,000 nits), a LifThor remote to tablet adapter, a set of Freewell Filters, and a 64GB SanDisk SD card. Total of 7 batteries (2 still have stickers on them so assume they are new), 2 Autel ND Filter kits, 2 chargers, props, cables, etc. 3 batteries were from my usage and right off the top of my heard - maybe 30 cycles / 15-20 hours each (will update once I put them in the drone, power up, etc.)

Send any questions you may have and I'll be glad to answer.

I am asking $1,200 for it all. I'll pay for shipping "in the USA ONLY." NO OVERSEAS SHIPMENTS and all will be done thru regular PayPal so you have security on your purchase (no friends and family).

Attachments

• DSC_8233-topaz-sharpen.JPG
    DSC_8233-topaz-sharpen.JPG
    9.1 MB · Views: 18
  • DSC_8234-topaz-sharpen.JPG
    DSC_8234-topaz-sharpen.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
  • DSC_8235-topaz-sharpen.JPG
    DSC_8235-topaz-sharpen.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • DSC_8236-topaz-sharpen.JPG
    DSC_8236-topaz-sharpen.JPG