Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II v1 smart controller for sale

Liver

Reaction score
IMG_2782.jpegIMG_2781.jpegIMG_2779.jpegIMG_2778.jpeg

Excellent condition Evo 2, v1 smart controller for sale. The sale is only for the smart controller and 2 extra Autel joysticks, nothing else.

This a v1 controller for Evo 2, v1 drones only.

Payment is $750 Zelle only, and shipping in the USA. This controller has been paired with a drone, and it’s easy to pair to another drone. This controller has NOT been registered with Autel, nor was the drone it is (was) controlling.

If you need Evo 2 batteries, I have a few extra. We can work out a deal. I have not posted them yet.

PM for more pictures or information.

Last edited:
I could be interested in this one as I have an EVO II Pro 6K V1 and have been keeping an eye out for a smart controller.

How are the batteries in the smart controller. I just had to replace the batteries in my standard controller as they failed to charge.

thanks
Scott

They seem normal as new. If you know of a test I could perform, let me know.

I’ve never run the controller down enough to know. The most I’ve used it in a single session is 2.5 drone batteries, so less than an hour? In one session.

View attachment 16773View attachment 16774View attachment 16775View attachment 16776

Excellent condition Evo 2, v1 smart controller for sale. The sale is only for the smart controller and 2 extra Autel joysticks, nothing else.

Payment is $750 Zelle only, and shipping in the USA. This controller has been paired with a drone, and it’s easy to pair to another drone. This controller has NOT been registered with Autel, nor was the drone it is (was) controlling.

If you need Evo 2 batteries, I have a few extra. We can work out a deal. I have not posted them yet.

is this still for sale? and does it all work as it should as iv been after one of these for couple years but they ran out of chip.. im trying to use my alien tech with the lfthor setup as have to 2 controllers

your same age as me is the controller for sale still? [email protected] steve im uk boston lincs
is it just the controller your selling? hsve you still got the drone ?

Everything works as it should. The drone has not been registered and not updated. So you can decide which firmware you prefer.

The smart controller has been updated, the Android OS has been updated.

I could be interested in this one as I have an EVO II Pro 6K V1 and have been keeping an eye out for a smart controller.

How are the batteries in the smart controller. I just had to replace the batteries in my standard controller as they failed to charge.

thanks
Scott
i have a spare 2nd evo2 v1 controller for sale hardly used

If that’s an offer, I do not require any more controllers.

no not an offer i just wanted to know if the controller was still for sale as i so want one,, would you post to uk? and how much for the controller please what is zelles?

just seen on the net its a usa bank think and both have to have a us account which im uk

View attachment 16773View attachment 16774View attachment 16775View attachment 16776

Evo 2, v1 Smart Controller in ausgezeichnetem Zustand zu verkaufen. Der Verkauf gilt nur für den Smart Controller und 2 zusätzliche Autel-Joysticks, sonst nichts.

Dies ist ein v1-Controller nur für Evo 2, v1-Drohnen.

Die Zahlung beträgt nur 750 $ Zelle und der Versand erfolgt in den USA. Dieser Controller wurde mit einer Drohne gekoppelt und lässt sich problemlos mit einer anderen Drohne koppeln. Dieser Controller wurde NICHT bei Autel registriert, noch war die Drohne, die er steuerte, registriert.

Wenn Sie Evo 2-Batterien benötigen, habe ich ein paar zusätzliche. Wir können einen Deal aushandeln. Ich habe sie noch nicht gepostet.

PN für weitere Bilder oder Informationen.
Guten Tag! Ist der Contoller V1 noch zu kaufen?

Is this available

I’m looking for a smart controller for a Autel evo 2 pro v1 if anyone has one for sale please let me know thank

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan