Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

(SOLD) Evo II 6K bundle w/ Smart controller, extras

CactusJackSlade

Reaction score
(SOLD)

Hey folks, just after I bought this Evo II, the T640 dual went on sale.... so I bought that bundle and don't need two birds :)

Included:
  • Two layer hard case
  • Evo 2 v1 6K drone
  • Smart controller
  • Standard controller
  • Neck strap
  • 3 batteries
  • Charging hub
  • 110v charger
  • Extra controller sticks
  • 4 different types USB cables
  • 5 sets extra props
  • Extra set of controller antennas
  • UV filter
No crashes, flies perfectly. This is a great, complete setup, but I cannot justify two drones.

$1500 - I will split the shipping with you (Cont'l USA only). Located in Sacramento, CA area 95662. Let me know if you have any questions or want more photos.

Thanks for taking a look!

CJS
EvoBundleMain.jpg6K-camera.jpgBundleCaseOpen.jpg

Last edited:
I live near Los Angeles and also have an EVO II 6K V1 and am interested in the smart controller if you want to break up the bundle.
My standard controller is in for repair at Autel as it stopped charging properly. Probably just bad batteries.

thanks
Scott

If somebody jumps in and wants the rest of the outfit, maybe... but unless that happens I don't want to break this set up.

Thank you for your interest!

I live near Los Angeles and also have an EVO II 6K V1 and am interested in the smart controller if you want to break up the bundle.
My standard controller is in for repair at Autel as it stopped charging properly. Probably just bad batteries.

thanks
Scott
I am interested in the bundle without the smart controller but I have no idea how to things are sold here if someone can explain that first and price. Thx

I am interested in the bundle without the smart controller but I have no idea how to things are sold here if someone can explain that first and price. Thx
I would do $1200 + shipping for the bundle w/o the Smart controller. As far as payment goes, my preference would be Zelle or Paypal under "friends and family" so three are no fees. From a buyers perspective, I guess you would need to look at my profile/history and decide if I'm safe to do business with. I am also registered on the Mavic Pilots forum and other drone pilot forums under this same name if you want more of a history than is on Autel Pilots forum. If this is something you are interested in, please send me a personal message.

I would do $1200 + shipping for the bundle w/o the Smart controller. As far as payment goes, my preference would be Zelle or Paypal under "friends and family" so three are no fees. From a buyers perspective, I guess you would need to look at my profile/history and decide if I'm safe to do business with. I am also registered on the Mavic Pilots forum and other drone pilot forums under this same name if you want more of a history than is on Autel Pilots forum. If this is something you are interested in, please send me a personal message.
Thx for the quick response.
Thx for the info
That might be a bit higher than I can spend at this time but appreciate your time here

thanks again!

Hey folks, just after I bought this Evo II, the T640 dual went on sale.... so I bought that bundle and don't need two birds :)

Included:
  • Two layer hard case
  • Evo 2 v1 6K drone
  • Smart controller
  • Standard controller
  • Neck strap
  • 4 batteries
  • Charging hub
  • 110v charger
  • 5 sets extra props
  • UV filter
No crashes, flies perfectly. This is a great, complete setup, but I cannot justify two drones. The only small issue is the lanyard on the SD card slot is broken (very common if you remove the card for downloads). Otherwise perfect condition.

$1700 - I will split the shipping with you (Cont'l USA only). Located in Sacramento, CA area 95662. Let me know if you have any questions or want more photos.

CJS
View attachment 16767View attachment 16768View attachment 16769View attachment 16770
PM me with your bottom dollar shipped to NH.
Thanks

Included:
  • Two layer hard case
  • Evo 2 v1 6K drone
  • Smart controller
  • Standard controller
  • Neck strap
  • 4 batteries
  • Charging hub
  • 110v charger
  • 5 sets extra props
  • UV filter
No crashes, flies perfectly. This is a great, complete setup, but I cannot justify two drones. The only small issue is the lanyard on the SD card slot is broken (very common if you remove the card for downloads). Otherwise perfect condition.

$1700 - I will split the shipping with you (Cont'l USA only). Located in Sacramento, CA area 95662. Let me know if you have any questions or want more photos.

CJS
View attachment 16767View attachment 16768View attachment 16769View attachment 16770
would you sell the smart controller separately? steve [email protected]

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo