Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Bai Dinh pagoda in Ninh Binh - Vietnam

Hi, I have to go to Vietnam later this year. What procedure did you have to go through to get permission to fly?

Hi, I have to go to Vietnam later this year. What procedure did you have to go through to get permission to fly?
U know, only in western countries it is difficult to fly with the drone.
It is very easy to handle these kind of topics in Asia.

U know, only in western countries it is difficult to fly with the drone.
It is very easy to handle these kind of topics in Asia.
Seriously??? An application to fly a drone in Thailand requires the purchase of insurance before making applications to two separate government departments, one of which requires you to have an entry visa in your passport and then it can take a couple of weeks to process the application, so that by the time your holiday is over the approval may have come through. The government of India only issues drone permits to Indian passport holders. Need I go on?

I am still keen to get advice on how to get a permit to fly in Vietnam.

Seriously??? An application to fly a drone in Thailand requires the purchase of insurance before making applications to two separate government departments, one of which requires you to have an entry visa in your passport and then it can take a couple of weeks to process the application, so that by the time your holiday is over the approval may have come through. The government of India only issues drone permits to Indian passport holders. Need I go on?

I am still keen to get advice on how to get a permit to fly in Vietnam.
This is the official statement . Unofficially, nobody takes care, as long as u don’t fly in the big cities ( Hanoi, bkk and so on …). Well, but u can fly as me without any trouble . Have a look on my YouTube channel.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaksunDr