Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best in brightest sunlight

What are you getting for battery life on it? For example, what does the battery drain down to after 30-40 min of use?

the YUNEEC is a match. I talked to a friend in Florida Kenny INFINITELY DRONES, he set me up and will help you, very knowledgeable . Check it out, tell Kenny Ed Newman sent you. Happy flying!!
Hi Ed,

Made contact with Kenny and I must say he was not very helpful. Just sent me links to see stuff I had already seen.
But I was still ready to order. On Ebay there is probably 6 versions of the same goggles and I think maybe all but one are from Kenny's business.
Here's what stopped me from ordering.
I would have them shipped to the Philippines
Each of the 6 googles are the same price - US$139 The shipping ranged from $21 to $60
So that's fine and I pick the $21 deal.
Then I goto the 'pay page' and the cost has gone up ( about 25%) !
OMFG !

I mention this to Kenny and he just passed it off as Ebay set all the freight charges.
Maybe they do but you are the reseller who will not get the sale!
And get a reputation as a scammer.
Nobody wants shipping costs that don't match from page to page !
It's not big bucks but really WTF?

Does the brightness throttle down after some amount of time? I keep seeing people saying they don't use tablets like that anymore because that super high brightness mode can't stay that bright for very long before heat and battery consumption cause it to throttle down the display brightness on you. I would like to get a Note 8 or Note 10 as a dedicated UAS device but not if it is only useful for like 15 minutes.

No, I haven't noticed any screen screen dimming or throttling down. I've run 2 batteries back to back on the EVO II with no remote down time and still not screen dimming issues.
I believe the remote may also charge the phone, but I am not sure

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert