Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Can't believe no one is talking about this...

Squirrel!

Reaction score
The DJI 'sound-a-like' tone the Evo plays or Autel adopted at the end of each Evo video. I think it's funny as hell.

Last edited:
The DJI 'sound-a-like' tone the Evo plays or Autel adopted. I think it's funny as hell.

Looks impressive, time will tell if it's more than a toy. Unofficial comment by the FAA, "Unless we have eyes in the back of our heads, this video [Obstacle Avoidance] looks like about a $1,250 fine for starters.

Obviously the ticket is, always be careful of what you post on social media. Put your vids on discs and send them (or give them) to your friends.

I still can't get over the awesome (but totally illegal) videos I see on YouTube of Litchi controlled flights, day and night, flying over cities. I love watching them, but, well, oh well.

Went right over you guys' heads...The point of the post is not the Evo, rather the 'sound-a-like' DJI Phantom 3 tone, at the ending of each video.

Went right over you guys' heads...The point of the post is not the Evo, rather the 'sound-a-like' DJI Phantom 3 tone, at the ending of each video.
Yes I noticed it too when those videos first came out haha, but I didn't give it much thought.

Reactions: Squirrel!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blindhout