Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Choose RTH or Hover when lose connection

399AGL

Reaction score
Is there a way to choose what happens when / if the Evo 1 disconnects from the RC? If I'm flying under a rock structure, I'd like to have it hover until I'm in range if it loses connection.

When the Evo does a Go-Home, when it comes close enough, just press the PAUSE button (II) to regain control of the device. At this time, you can put it manually (practical if the ground is uneven or reception in the hand. Otherwise, it will land automatically (not always recommended unless the ground is without obstacles)

When the Evo does a Go-Home, when it comes close enough, just press the PAUSE button (II) to regain control of the device. At this time, you can put it manually (practical if the ground is uneven or reception in the hand. Otherwise, it will land automatically (not always recommended unless the ground is without obstacles)
Ok thanks. So I guess there's no setting where I can take more control of the what I want it to do.

No, the only parameter where you can choose the landing or hover is when programming the missions.

Reactions: 399AGL

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave.Samuel