Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Disbalanced drone?

BravoPet

Reaction score
Hi,

I am having this problem with my drone for some time. Kind of decided now, to see if there's anybody else facing the same problem.
When I fly the drone forward, only the left(front) propeller can be seen in the left upper corner.
Don't get me wrong, I would rather not see any, but I remember, back in the days when I started to fly this drone, both propellers symmetrically, could be spotted in the video in both upper corners.
It seems like the drone is not balanced properly?

Also, the camera is tilted as well. However, I corrected that adjusting in some 9 degrees on one side.

I do have the Mavic 2 Zoom. very happy with that drone since you can't see any of the propellers , no matter how fast you fly forward. Again, I know that Evo can not do that. But why only one propeller? Any way to balance the whole drone streight?

Thanks!

The evos camera is not in the center between the two props, that is why you see one prop more than the other. If you fly in a faster mode like ludicrous mode you will see both props just one will show up more than the other. I do not think you have a balance issue. Just lower your camera angle a bit and it will go away. Here is picture, see how the camera is positioned.
6238322_sd.jpg

The evos camera is not in the center between the two props, that is why you see one prop more than the other. If you fly in a faster mode like ludicrous mode you will see both props just one will show up more than the other. I do not think you have a balance issue. Just lower your camera angle a bit and it will go away. Here is picture, see how the camera is positioned.
View attachment 9786

Hi,

Thanks for your explanation sir. Yeah this would make sense, since I can always see the left front (obviously) propeller.
Maybe I was under impression that it hasn't been that from the beginning, just because I was comparing it with the Mavic.
Glad to read that it is normal , and that if I tilt the camera downwards , it should fix the problem.

Thanks again!

P.S.

Is it normal , also, that I have to even up the camera manually up to the horizon? It was some 9 degrees off.

Hi,

Thanks for your explanation sir. Yeah this would make sense, since I can always see the left front (obviously) propeller.
Maybe I was under impression that it hasn't been that from the beginning, just because I was comparing it with the Mavic.
Glad to read that it is normal , and that if I tilt the camera downwards , it should fix the problem.

Thanks again!

P.S.

Is it normal , also, that I have to even up the camera manually up to the horizon? It was some 9 degrees off.
Your welcome, and about your horizon, as long as you do not have to set it every time you fly it should be ok, I personally never had to adjust mine, but I imagine that is why they put that feature in the software. If your horizon is level while you fly the drone, I would not worry about it.

Reactions: BravoPet

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert