Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo and Crystal Sky monitor

Just a thought to consider.
The 1200 nit screen on the Galaxy Note 8 is brighter than the CS 5.5" but not brighter than the CS 7.85" ultra bright which has a 2000 nit screen. The major drawback of the Samsung seems to be the battery which I understand cannot deliver full brightness for very long. The CS comes with two 4920mAh batteries, each of witch can power the CS for 4 to 6 hours depending on the brightness level used. I really like the ultra bright CS I just wish that DJI had not chosen to go with a limited, DJI centric android OS.

I hear you. I have too many tablets and phones now and want to make the CS work. We will see.
Thank you for your imput. Good fall back position if necessary.
Bill
Your Galaxy 8 note is looking better by the day. Having issues with CS unlocking NFZ on MP1. No problem with unlocking on my iPhone. DJI no help at all. What a surprise. If I use the 8 note, Google maps will come with it. Thank you for your suggestion.

Your Galaxy 8 note is looking better by the day. Having issues with CS unlocking NFZ on MP1. No problem with unlocking on my iPhone. DJI no help at all. What a surprise. If I use the 8 note, Google maps will come with it. Thank you for your suggestion.
You can remove the flysafe database from your MP.

From the Galaxy Note 8 and on up, do the newer models also have this brighter screen or was the Note 8 the only one to have this feature?

You can remove the flysafe database from your MP.
DIdn’t know that or how to do it. One day it’s easy to unlock the next a pain. My MP1 is really dialed in and very smooth with Master props and yaw rate curves set properly. Can’t get there with the Evo.

From the Galaxy Note 8 and on up, do the newer models also have this brighter screen or was the Note 8 the only one to have this feature?
Note 8 is the only one with 1400 nits. The Note 9 has 1200 I believe. The S8 and S9 are around 1000 nits.

DIdn’t know that or how to do it. One day it’s easy to unlock the next a pain. My MP1 is really dialed in and very smooth with Master props and yaw rate curves set properly. Can’t get there with the Evo.
We are forbidden to post that in here, but a simple google search will teach you how. Word of advice. If you do it, use common sense and don't fly were you are not suppose to.

Edit: Don't use your thumbs on the joystick. Fly wiith the stick between your thumb and middle fingers. Also change your expo for smoother acceleration.

We are forbidden to post that in here, but a simple google search will teach you how. Word of advice. If you do it, use common sense and don't fly were you are not suppose to.

Edit: Don't use your thumbs on the joystick. Fly wiith the stick between your thumb and middle fingers. Also change your expo for smoother acceleration.
If you are unsure about what you want to post to a fellow member is allow or not you can always use the PM feature of the forum to pass on your information.

Reactions: Ansia
If you are unsure about what you want to post to a fellow member is allow or not you can always use the PM feature of the forum to pass on your information.
I saw a guy get banned for posting hacks in the phantom forums. I asume the rules are the same here.

Captain Drone actually showed maps on CS. Very strange. That’s why I was surprised when China came up on mine. ?. The CS is nothing but a tablet. I’m thinking it will still work but no maps. I don’t have maps on my Typhoon H Plus and live with it. Autel is really steering me away from using CS. Bad blood between Autel and DJI. Just got worse having lost the lawsuit. What do you think about giving it a shot? Can’t believe others aren’t discussing using CS.
I have maps with cs monitor by using my phone as a tether and it works fine. CS needs WiFi in order for maps to work. Try it on your home WiFi to see if it works on Autel explorer with the CS monitor

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kestrel