Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo Max 4T. How to manually choose 2.4ghz channel.

Solidhouse

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m trying to set my Evo Max 4T to use 2.4ghz only. I do not see any settings to change the transmission frequency. Has anyone else noticed this? Perhaps Autel will fix this in a future firmware update.

Hello everyone, I’m trying to set my Evo Max 4T to use 2.4ghz only. I do not see any settings to change the transmission frequency. Has anyone else noticed this? Perhaps Autel will fix this in a future firmware update.
..one of the many missing features :-(

Your issue is addressed in the new firmware update as of 8/23/2023. Press the "More" menu button, then "Settings", then "Transmission" and select your "Transmission Freq. Band"
I’m happy that they are addressing this with a firmware update.

One thing that I’ve noticed after the firmware update. It does allow you to choose the frequency. However, it does not allow you to manually pick a channel.

Your issue is addressed in the new firmware update as of 8/23/2023. Press the "More" menu button, then "Settings", then "Transmission" and select your "Transmission Freq. Band"
Thank you for the notice. I guess we need to use a meter to verify a definite change.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan