Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

FAA TV: UAS Integration Pilot Program Webinar

I was on that one last week (at 6am!) and am now signed up as an "interested party". Been contacting my local "officials" to see if I can open conversations with them about this program.

FYI, I see pretty much *no* value in this program - a 3 year study that hopes to have state and local governments come up with recommendations for ways that the FAA can allow them (state and local governments) to regulate their own airspace...but only for drones? Useless, costly, waste of time.

However, it *could* be a way for me to interface with my local and state government officials and be a good ambassador for the industry, and maybe talk them out of participating!

I was on that one last week (at 6am!) and am now signed up as an "interested party". Been contacting my local "officials" to see if I can open conversations with them about this program.

FYI, I see pretty much *no* value in this program - a 3 year study that hopes to have state and local governments come up with recommendations for ways that the FAA can allow them (state and local governments) to regulate their own airspace...but only for drones? Useless, costly, waste of time.

However, it *could* be a way for me to interface with my local and state government officials and be a good ambassador for the industry, and maybe talk them out of participating!

I’ve been thinking about signing up as well. I’m retired from a local Govt. entity and thought my input could be valuable. However, I am relatively new to the sUAV industry, and not sure if I have the flying skills they may require for advanced operations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MountainDroneTN