Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

For those looking or just wondering about battery stock in retailers

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
As many of you know batteries are getting harder to find, even on ebay or Amazon. Autel sent out an email to one of it customers a big shipment is coming on Oct 16th. I heard it is waiting on customs clearance. Hopefully they will also have replacement cameras as a lot of people need them.

Looks like we have been chasing the same battery truck Agustine. Emailed them today.

As for the batteries, unfortunately we are out of stock of the batteries completely, even here in the U.S. We had a big sale and didn't expect to get sold out. We are receiving a shipment from our factory on the week of 10/16 and you might be able to find batteries on Amazon CANADA shortly after.

I found one of my batteries to be completely dead this AM, so I contacted Autel tech support. Their guy reported that if I wanted an orange battery to replace mine, their shipment is due in on 10/16, but if I was willing to take a white one, that would go out Monday. I opted for white, just for a change of pace... This is for a warranty replacement, and as usual, they don't want my dead one back.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Just checked, best buy in Anaheim says they have stock and can pick up in one hour.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791