Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Got my mind RIGHT......

PRMath

Reaction score
flying over and around the woods in Bama........ back at the entrance gate was a note.
“Next time that bright orange buzzy bee scares off the turkeys that we’ve worked in ........some steel pellets might just scare off that buzzy bee”

Respectfully, local turkey hunters

DAYUUUUUUM, I Never thought ‘bout that....... I am sorry and
(I was flying at 300’ plus)

You should ask them if their hunting license includes bright orange buzzy bee's :)

Until the FAA actually prosecutes someone in federal court these guys will keep getting away with shooting down drones which is suppose to be illegal. :rolleyes:

You should ask them if their hunting license includes bright orange buzzy bee's :)

Until the FAA actually prosecutes someone in federal court these guys will keep getting away with shooting down drones which is suppose to be illegal. :rolleyes:
Turkey season will be over soon........

Turkey season will be over soon........

What does that have to do with the law as it is written? Shooting down a aircraft is illegal period and your UAV according to the FAA falls into this category. People like you who just brush this crap off like you just did does nothing to prevent it happening again.
Sorry squirrel but you need to start standing up for the law the way it is written not just saying turkey season will be over soon. Just does not cut it in my book.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Sorry squirrel but you need to start standing up for the law the way it is written not just saying turkey season will be over soon. Just does not cut it in my book.
You're right. I'm a wuss. I am ashamed of myself. But aside from that, I think you meant PRMath is a wuss. ;) [I didn't say it PRMath, Agustine did! ;) ]

In Michigan, it is against the law to harass legal hunters or fishermen....with a drone or any other mechanism.
There are several new laws that limit the USE of drones for illegal purposes,i.e. dropping things over a prison.
Thus, if your using a drone in michigan illegally...it sets up an interesting legal paradox....
I dont think the FAA is going to come to anyones rescue if your flying a drone near a prison and guards shoot it down...

In Michigan, it is against the law to harass legal hunters or fishermen....with a drone or any other mechanism.
There are several new laws that limit the USE of drones for illegal purposes,i.e. dropping things over a prison.
Thus, if your using a drone in michigan illegally...it sets up an interesting legal paradox....
I dont think the FAA is going to come to anyones rescue if your flying a drone near a prison and guards shoot it down...

Limits.jpg

Last edited:
WOW Squirrel that shows just how much you have researched any answers with you useless posts
Thanks for participating.

I call it like I see it squirrel and i have a poop load of private messages from fellow members who agree about your childish posts.
Sorry Sir but you just p!ss people off with your stupid images in your post.

Yup, and people piss me off with their stupid posts, what's your point? That I should leave? Oh hells to the no! LMAO! I'll stay right here just to piss you off.

Great
I like when you post just how much you really know.
Let us know when you actually post some good video or pictures that would inspire us.
Looking forward to something that is actually worthwhile to look at.

PRMath said:
Turkey season will be over soon...
What does that have to do with the law as it is written? Shooting down a aircraft is illegal period and your UAV according to the FAA falls into this category. People like you who just brush this crap off like you just did does nothing to prevent it happening again.
Agustine said:
No that was directed totally at you just so we are very clear on this.

1st, who cares about what does, or doesn't "cut it" in your book?

2nd, you are accusing me of something I didn't do, and

3rd, you're just an ***...and your posts prove it. Who pissed in your Cheerios today? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I am saying I have kept my mouth shut about your stupid (photo) posts for a long time and now I am saying enough.

Last edited:
LMAO! Get the message, it is part of my posts. This one is ESPECIALLY for YOU, my friend...

Haters.jpg

Reactions: kdub2051

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GISJenn