Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Heading to Interdrone tomorrow...

DC6C2971-ADD1-4CF5-84C3-F7F9DD4DE75F.jpeg E2AE644B-4786-46FF-A2EA-DE837E426DDF.jpeg Something called the Plimp - a drone based on an airship design,,,

DF1C02E4-9405-4437-9F1D-41A13E73073B.jpeg The ProDrone was there but not operating. This is the large drone with robotic arms that can lift bulky things like chairs, etc.

GDU had a cage in their booth and were demoing one of their drones...

Other observations:

1) Several drone detection, disabling and destruction systems

2) Several custom PCB manufacturers

3) Several app customizers

4) Intel was there with a modular drone concept for the commercial market with smart add-ons, SDK enhancements, and more...

5) the show was clearly tailored to the commercial market - not many hobbyists there, nor were we really catered to.

6) A Chinese company had a large drone with 2 gas engines and fuel tanks powering a generator that was recharging the onboard batteries in-flight. This was part of a Large hexacopter that the manufacturer claimed had a 3+ hour flight time. I thought I snapped a photo of it, but can’t find it,

7) Lots of geomapping, LIDAR, and sensor products for commercial applications.

Hi Bigbit, because of your trip there I have found an interesting product that was on display, it's called the Eureka tracker with a 2 mile range and interestingly the recovery chip that fits on the drone is not turned on but only if you activate it with the receiver it will start to send its signal to track down. It's a bit pricey at $234 which has the waterproof chip and is much more convenient than the tile system.

Many thanks

Reactions: Bigbit
A brand called "Ultimax". They're intended for the Phantom 3. I just liked the color and they were only $10 for the 4. An impulse purchase.
How do they work....quieter, louder, steady?
I got these really cheap from Wal-Mart online, not the same brand name, but they look the same.20170911_043505_001.jpg

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blindhout