Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hell of a pilot

Pretty sure it's gotta be a 150-200 size quad, running on at least 4s. But yeah. I was wondering if he was going to try in the box, or under the train....YUP! AWSOME. He almost lost it into the rocks when coming out from underneath. Might have even had some contact. Gotta say tho.... I'm in awe.

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
Nice
Think he pissed off the fireman (Fireman sits on the left side) in the window of the train LOL he slammed that window shut pretty fast when he saw the drone. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Squirrel!
That was amazing.....I can't believe some of the stunts that he pulled off.....:eek:

Signs of a mis-spent youth.

Had to watch it twice. First time I thought it was CG. Impressive is an understatement.

I wonder why he seems anonymous on YouTube and doesn't allow comments?

Reactions: Squirrel!
Thought that bridge looked familiar. Turns out his video was shot in the Truckee River Canyon, just south of Verdi, Nevada about half a mile from the California state line and about 10 miles from my house. He may be wanting to remain anonymous because he's probably breaking at least a couple of Nevada drone laws, including trespassing by flying less than 250' over private property (assuming he didn't have permission from UPRR and had received prior notice from them for previously trespassing, probably not likely, but who knows) and flying less than 500' from a "critical facility" (power generating station & transmission lines), again assuming he didn't have permission from the power company. Nevertheless, pretty incredible flying and amazing control!

I thought it looked familiar as well. When I take my "Pancake Plane" for breakfast, I approach Reno through the Verdi slot. Depending on conditions, you either fly well above the ridge (and dive for Reno) or below the ridge (ridge high gets "gnarly dude") . Guess I'll have to be on the lookout for this guy doing rolls around me or landing on a wing.

Very impressive beauty of fpv with unbelievable skills and guts to do it.

I've seen some similar flying skills on a Polaris RZR site I frequent. Guy's riding in the RZR with fpv headset zooming, circling, passing, pacing, barrel rolling, etc, ALL while following a 50 mph + through the woods. These aren't XSP's or Phantoms or Mavics. These are those nifty racing drones I'm starting to drool over. Some of these guys are shooting as many 'illegal' vids as OUR guys . . .

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo