Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Oregon

Quadrotor

Reaction score
I have been flying an X-Star Premium for a little more than a year and decided to join the group here.

Reactions: joshp1664
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopters.
Enjoy!

I think you need to have "oldbamadude" write you a new welcome speech..... :)

LOL well in his defence he has 9 different forums to look after and god knows how many other things he is into so a generic Howdy is about all you are going to get LOL
Just to put a little perspective on things, our Autel forum has a little over 1000 members. The Administrator looks after a number of forums that have a total of well over 150,000 members, including more than 85,000 on the Phantom site alone. So, yeah, I'd say he doesn't really have time to pen a personal greeting to every new member. And I think he's doing a great job of keeping this site organized, maintained and relevant. Just my 2 cents worth:)

Reactions: joshp1664

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo