Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How the clouds are made - Maritsa east

Interesting video Alex. You must have good confidence in your EVO II flying over water in a lot of your videos.
I noticed something funny in your video. The sky and clouds looked very nice and smooth but when you look at the reflection on the water it looked like the footage was jerky? What caused this effect? Also this is the first time I have seen props in the video from the EVO II. I think that is what you fly is it not?
Was that a nuclear site with that big chimney?

Reactions: alex_markov
Interesting video Alex. You must have good confidence in your EVO II flying over water in a lot of your videos.
I noticed something funny in your video. The sky and clouds looked very nice and smooth but when you look at the reflection on the water it looked like the footage was jerky? What caused this effect? Also this is the first time I have seen props in the video from the EVO II. I think that is what you fly is it not?
Was that a nuclear site with that big chimney?
Youtube did not processed it yet to 4K so some compression artifacts are possible in the source clip I don't see jerkiness in the water - some waves - yes ;)
I realize there small chance to find a fallen drone in many cases so water is no big difference ;) and unlike paraglider, I am not in there anymore - only some money loss ;)
I see a lot of props lately - go figure - EVO 2 Pro
and subject here is the cole power plant

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
It's actually against FAA regulations to fly near a public utilities structure or compound in some areas here in the states. Especially Nuclear facilities. Nice footage!
It's everywhere the same - but this one is running on the coil and I was flying over the lake far from borders of the facility - I hate being nose and avoid flights above anyone's property ;)

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NWSolarGuy