Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I Wonder If He Has FAA Approval

Lol. Read that too... self taught it said.... think he needs some more study time, cause he is a few fries short of a happy meal

Let Darwinism sort out these types. Unfortunately, what goes up must come down and somebody will be stuck cleaning up the mess.

I happen to have had the experience of meeting this guy a couple of years ago while working in Mojave. He walks into the hanger, introduces himself and asks if I'd be interested in "flying chase" for him and if I would take a TV cameraman along with me to document his flight. Didn't take me long to think that Darwin missed this one. After telling him "Homie don't play that tune", he gathered up his charts and quietly left. FYI - I've circumnavigated the planet more than once and I've never noticed a big ice wall holding in all the water.

Anyway, I was talking to my contacts at Edwards AFB (albeit with a table full of beer to work through). We concluded it would make a great "live fire" exercise. In the end, the only agency who could take preemptive action was the BLM. I'm told that when they got wind of the project, something like "WTF, I don't think so" was their initial response.

It's good to know that someone still has Darwin's 6

Reactions: KentA

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain