Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

If You Missed Out On The Jan. 30th battery restocking Good luck Finding One.

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Lots of people today looking for batteries on facebook. I remembered on Jan. 30th Autel said they had a new shipment in stock. Went to Autels web page and it now says out of stock again. So I emailed them and this was what I got back.
"We were in fact in stock on January 30th, but we ran out of stock within the last 2 weeks.
We are looking to get more in stock within the next 2 or 3 months. Sorry for the inconvenience, and do stay tuned to our social media for stock updates."

2 or 3 months?? LOL In stock on the 30th and now it is two weeks later and they are out of stock? What they had them for 1 or 2 days in stock??? :)
That goes to show you that Autel has no buying power.

I found the post informative. Knowing the GOOD AND BAD is what everyone needs to know to be informed about anything. JMO

Reactions: Squirrel!
LiPo is MUCH harder to get than LiIon. It appears as though you are trying your best to dig up and throw as much mud at Autel as you can. Your pesimizm is starting to get old. If you dont care for Autel, then you should go to a differernt manufacturer that will please you.

I go to a forum to receive and give information which is helpful. I dont go to a forum to learn why i shouldnt have purchased a product.

Many of your posts are helpful and friendly. But, then you follow up those posts with pesicizm and negativity. Enough mud.
Really??? Good to know how you really feel.

Tufagon: You are correct. My error.
My post deleted.
My apologies.

My post deleted.
My apologies.
No need to apologize (to me anyway). We all try our best to inform and help everyone about all aspects of this company. Personally, knowing if I'd call CS and they told me I'd have to wait 2-3 months for a battery I think I'd be a little pissed.
My nickname here is Tufargon kinda like too far gone btw lol. ;)

Last edited:
Someone bought them all up. A while back I went to best buy to pick up a battery, and had a chat with the rep while waiting for them to find it. He said some guy was going to each store on the website, and putting holds on the batteries.

I'm guessing we will start seeing them on ebay soon enough.

My post deleted.
My apologies.

Kroorda
The main reason of my post which was a return email right from Autel CS stating they will not have any new batteries in stock for 2 or 3 months was to inform my fellow members. After having well over 2000 posts If I was not happy with Autel as you seem to think I would have left this forum a long time ago. With Chinese New Year, the wait for production of the batteries and the boat ride over to the US will indeed take this long. My statement about their buying power has to deal with just how much supply they can actually order to fill the shelves again.

Is it possible, just a wee bit even, that this new shipment had issues and AR didn't want to chance them out in the field? A member here just mentioned the battery drop issue being bad voltage reporting chip or something of the sort, that AR had told him was the problem. IDK

Is it possible, just a wee bit even, that this new shipment had issues and AR didn't want to chance them out in the field? A member here just mentioned the battery drop issue being bad voltage reporting chip or something of the sort, that AR had told him was the problem. IDK
I guess at this point anything is possible lol

Reactions: Tommy Molnar

I truly hope not as I just got one replace a week ago. I would hate to think they sent me a faulty one.

Reactions: KentA
Yikes! I'll fly it low & close for a while.

I truly hope not as I just got one replace a week ago. I would hate to think they sent me a faulty one.
I too just received one and it seems fine. No drops on it yet, but only flown it 3 or 4 times. So I'm not sure what is going on, if anything is going on. ;)

that issue was with a battery manufactured in 2016.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo