Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

In case you are interested in a Yuneec Typhoon H

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Just reposting this here. I guess yuneec is have a Christmas sale:
Not sure how the coupon code works but maybe when you check out you enter the code. No idea but that is one heck of a deal for a hexcopter.

"Yuneec USA now through Dec 31 , on there site using coupon code EXTRA20 the standard Typhoon H is $639.99 and with real sense"

Thanks for the info.
I didn't see where it included "RealSense."

No I have never flown one. I moderate on one of the Yuneec forums and know many that do. It is a very stable Hex in the air. Many more options than the Autel but the camera is not as good. Still 4K but Autels camera is better.

Ahhhhhhh. Mainly the good camera reputation and the highly praised customer service steered me to Autel. I was hoping the promised improved camera was coming but it appears not : (

As I understand it, there are a couple of better cameras available already, but they are for the TH 520 and the still coming TH 920. Will not be backwards compatible with TH-480 that is their consumer level drone. That’s a shame because the 480 platform is very desirable. My son has one and when I have flown it, I like it a lot. I still, though, am eager to see the new X-Star, or whatever it will be named.

If you watch much BBC, their dramas and documentaries have gone drone crazy. Hollywood has taken notice. The cost of one helicoper shoot pays for a high-end drone. The cost of one unionized crew with a lift/crane/scaffold pays for 5. They can do things a helicoper couldn’t safety do, and now they are using them indoors in cathedral domes, any large room. The pilots are superb, you can only occasionally tell it must be a drone...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert