Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

iOS 11and Screen Record ???

I’ve used it, but not yet with Starlink during a flight. Seems to work well. The only minor gripe is that you need to go to control center to start and stop the recording. So, at the end of each video, you always get a few seconds of recording the switchover to control center before you can shut it off.

I’ve used it, but not yet with Starlink during a flight. Seems to work well. The only minor gripe is that you need to go to control center to start and stop the recording. So, at the end of each video, you always get a few seconds of recording the switchover to control center before you can shut it off.

It really would be nice to have an activator on the taskbar but you do have 3 seconds to close out Control Center before rec starts....... most of the untrusted scr recs I’ve tried don’t have that option.
I use iOS devices on all my crafts so I have no comparison to make with the many Android scr rec apps, no doubt they’re more developed but that’s not a current option for me. I’m just tickled it’s finally native. It’s a screen recorder and seems to do what it’s supposed to do ;)

Thanks for the heads up

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791