Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lite+ Flight Log Files

Western NC

Reaction score
I'm having issues finding my flight log files. I found a flight log file from a flight I did (on my tablet) and opened it in Air Data, thinking it was my last flight. It was not.

I looked on the SD card I fly the drone solely with and found no log files at all on the card with *.log file name.

I'm trying to find out why my drone crashed and without the *.log file - I cannot input it into Air Data or other flight log program to see what happened in the process of the drone crashing after initiating RTH on low battery level. This was after the latest firmware / SkyApp update in Sept '23. Before that, it had flown perfectly.

I don't have the drone or remote as it was sent back to Autel USA Bothell Repair Facility for inspection and repairs. Final outcome after 2+ weeks of waiting, emailing & calling is that the drone has more damage done than a broken gimbal as I found upon physical external inspection before shipping to Autel. Autel simply stated that it was cheaper to purchase a new drone and they had an open box deal for $859 - premium bundle. I don't know if they even read the log files if they had access to them to verify it was a drone software / mechanical issue. They simply wanted to sell me another drone.

Without the crash log file - I have no way of proving the drone crashed on it's own - not pilot error, as Autel likes to claim when it comes to drone crashes; so they are not responsible to cover under warranty / etc.

Any ideas on how / where to find my last flight log file as it's not in any of the locations I looked that they are normally stored.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan