Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Looking for a picture of the backside of the X-Star

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
OK can someone post a closeup of the backside of their quad. Should include some of the arms but not much. Straight on shot of the battery bay area. Battery in or out it does not matter.
Thanks

IMG_20171102_132355.jpg

IMG_20171102_132426.jpg

these work?

lol
ok, so the other day on facebook and people on facebook being dick heads as always one fellow had a crack on his frame and wanted to know if he could fix it with some kind of glue like crazy glue. I suggested a product that I have used a few times and it works perfectly. I even provided a picture of two cracks I got last winter when it was below freezing from a very hard landing. From the research I did this is common with DJI P3's to crack in the same spot from the weight of the battery.
Sowhen I posted my picture I get hammered with you idiot those are from the mold and everly frame has them. I don't see those marks on any of those pictures so I can say I am not so old that I was seeing things. :)

The product that I used was Bondic
Not a Glue20170129_102235.jpg 20170129_102320.jpg 20170129_102329.jpg

Look at CB and Bwin's pictures; they have the same "cracks" as in your pictures. Pretty sure mine has the same (don't have it with me at the moment). I actually emailed support with pictures of those "cracks" and was told they aren't cracks, but part of the mold.

Edit: I just checked my email, and Tim from Support replied and said: "Those cracks that you are seeing are actually build seams and nothing to worry about. Most pilots find them a month or so after ownership. If you look closely, they are identical from left to right."

The pictures I sent to him look exactly like yours.

Reactions: brian bwin
lol
ok, so the other day on facebook and people on facebook being dick heads as always one fellow had a crack on his frame and wanted to know if he could fix it with some kind of glue like crazy glue. I suggested a product that I have used a few times and it works perfectly. I even provided a picture of two cracks I got last winter when it was below freezing from a very hard landing. From the research I did this is common with DJI P3's to crack in the same spot from the weight of the battery.
Sowhen I posted my picture I get hammered with you idiot those are from the mold and everly frame has them. I don't see those marks on any of those pictures so I can say I am not so old that I was seeing things. :)

The product that I used was Bondic
Not a GlueView attachment 1508 View attachment 1509 View attachment 1510
Yup OK I now see them when I blew the picture up. Guess I was wrong about the cracks LOL
Thanks guys for the the pictures. Guess its time to go see the eye doctor LOL
It’s fine Augustine ... I was also concerned when I looked at mine closely from new. I even used a magnifier to be sure. The only thing we should be aware of is that the plastic will be more susceptible to cracking in low temperatures.. that’s probably not a concern for those in Southrern USA ! Just careful flying and when holding the pumpkin ..!

All great info guys and thanks again for posting the pics. This might help someone out down the line.
Mystery solved for me. Now to scape that darn bondic off LOL

Trust O.B.D to give us all a laugh :)

And your crack spent three weeks up a tree!

C.B.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman