Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Loose nuts !!!!

ezlovin

Reaction score
I have 2 new XStar Premium drones, and wanted to add some spare props to the inventory. Saw a thread here about Master Airscrew and their solving the loose nut problem which they alleged was solved and were good to go.. Ordered 2 sets (white & black). Checked them out on arrival and the white set was fine, the black set had one prop with the loose nut issue. Emailed M/A and described the problem & they sent out a new set that day.
New set arrives and 2 props were bad. I am sure that I will get another positive response, however I am really concerned about using them at all. Too much invested to be the victim of a potential $6.00 prop issue. Ordered 2 sets of Autel props from Carolinadronz.......Thoughts ???

Don't use the loose ones at all. If you must use a 1/4 inch flat washer as a spacer. This will make them tight. They had first thought the bad inventory was sorted out but found out later after sending out replacements that it was not. In the last week they have received new nuts from a new supplier and the new production so far seems fine. I would email them and ask they make sure the replacements come from new stock.

Received my replacement set on Saturday, they fit perfect, nice & tight. Even the prop tips seem to be a lot cleaner that on my original set. Haven't flown them yet, but very pleased with the service from the company.

I thought mine were loose too when I first got them (the new fixed version) and when I held the nut and turned the hub around the motor to tighten them they did like another quarter turn and were tight with no wobble. Maybe try that and if that doesn't work I'd not fly with them as Agustine mentioned and return them.

I would have thought Squirrel would have been all over this post :)
View attachment 2000
Some of us actually have jobs to work at and not monitor the boards. But since you brought me into it, for me, I like the OEM props better. The MA props are too fragile. I don't recall having any problem with my nuts. I asked my wife and she said they looked good, felt firm. I thought they felt nice when she was examining them. ;)

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
Some of us actually have jobs to work at and not monitor the boards. But since you brought me into it, for me, I like the OEM props better. The MA props are too fragile. I don't recall having any problem with my nuts. I asked my wife and she said they looked good, felt firm. I thought they felt nice when she was examining them. ;)
LOL
good to know

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hunterc222