Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Master Airscrew Now Has Props Just for Autel

Alrighty then!:D

Just checked at Tower hobbies where I got the others at a good price, but they're not showing up yet.:(

Same props that I got two sets of unbalanced crappy finish ones...they super glued the nuts in I bet.

P.S. I sent them the video of the balancer with their props on it...nothing but crickets.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Same props that I got two sets of unbalanced crappy finish ones...they super glued the nuts in I bet.

P.S. I sent them the video of the balancer with their props on it...nothing but crickets.

LOL
Well someone had to be the unlucky one and I guess it was you. Like I said before out of the 8 props only one was a tad out of balance. I know lots of people running them and love them. I have not taken mine off since I installed them. I do believe I get longer flight times although I have no documentation to back that up. Been flying long enough I know my bird and how it reacts. :)
3DR actually recommends masterairscrew props over stock. Maybe they have shares in the company, really don't know.

And I just bought 2 sets of oem props so I'm set for quite awhile. I woould have liked to try these though.

LOL
Well someone had to be the unlucky one and I guess it was you. Like I said before out of the 8 props only one was a tad out of balance. I know lots of people running them and love them. I have not taken mine off since I installed them. I do believe I get longer flight times although I have no documentation to back that up. Been flying long enough I know my bird and how it reacts. :)
3DR actually recommends masterairscrew props over stock. Maybe they have shares in the company, really don't know.
I only took off the front two to dye them red, put them back on and been flying fine and dandy.

Well since I spent the time sanding them down and balancing them I am definitely going to be flying with them...that's for sure. They picked the guy they knew would put some more money into buying all the goodies and setting up shop in his office now..lol.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm