Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Midtown Atlanta and Downtown Connector at Night with Evo 2 Pro

Your night video is very sharp!
Please share your settings. I'm flying and EVO II Pro and just can't get the results that you are.
Wanting to do a video of Christmas lights in our community but not getting what I'd hoped.
AF is not working with all the changes in lighting. Will be trying MF next.
Thanks,

Reactions: kccumm
Your night video is very sharp!
Please share your settings. I'm flying and EVO II Pro and just can't get the results that you are.
Wanting to do a video of Christmas lights in our community but not getting what I'd hoped.
AF is not working with all the changes in lighting. Will be trying MF next.
Thanks,
Here are the settings 30 FPS shutter 1/60 ISO 3200 Apeture 2.8 Alog Color Graded. I tend to use 30 FPS to have smooth panning I find when I use 24/25 fps I get some skipping and stuttering from panning to fast. Of course with the faster fps and slower shutter speed I have to up the ISO for light sensitivity. But you can always bring your exposure down in post and apply some de-noise software. I have learned to get as much light as possible without blowing out the highlights and adjust in post. Hope this helps also if not as well lit fly closer to the light source.

I like how you didn't try to make the scene bright. It is night, after all. Very much like your eyes would see it. Good work.

I like how you didn't try to make the scene bright. It is night, after all. Very much like your eyes would see it. Good work.
Thanks I want to try to replicate what I see to my eye as much as possible and Evo 2 Pro is excellent.

Reactions: Rubik3x
always love your videos; evo 2 is great for low light. funny how now that mavic 3 has good low light capabilities, all their night shots are starting to show up which is more than 2 years after autel. atlanta skyline provides plenty of cool and interesting targets.

always love your videos; evo 2 is great for low light. funny how now that mavic 3 has good low light capabilities, all their night shots are starting to show up which is more than 2 years after autel. atlanta skyline provides plenty of cool and interesting targets.
Autel Evo 2 Pro more than holds it's own even at night the the Mavic 3 I am for sure sticking with my Autel now if Autel comes out with a Evo 3 Pro with m43 sensor and the price isn't totally crazy I am in!!! Thanks I am lucky to live in a beautiful city!!!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert