Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

More talk about the EVO

I learned quite a bit from this video. An increase in dynamic ranger is what I wanted to hear -- that's why Pro's buy cameras like the Nikon D810 & D850's. Nobody needs 50MP, they need the low-light sensitivity and incredible dynamic range in RAW. SO, the EVO shoots at 60fps in 4K w/ better dynamic range than the XSP? It's got my attention now, but the proof is in verifying the camera is noticeably better with some carefully made comparison videos!

Yes he is very informative. I got to know him through owning a few Yuneec UAV's. He has many kinds but is a big fan of DJI so I was surprised to see him excited about the EVO but knows when the EVO does come out DJI will up the game. LOL So he is happy and has something to look forward to.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
so will evo ever come out to play?

Oh more then likely. No one can say when. I don't even think Autel knows when. There is a lot of fine tuning and from experience dealing with Autel and updates this could take some time. Everyone is hoping for a June release but Autel will not give a firm date. It is suppose to be in production just waiting on finalizing the firmware works they way it should.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain