Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Moshi Digits Touchscreen Winter Gloves

Interesting, how well do they work with the small "soft" buttons on Autel App? Have experienced where these types of gloves work good if you have large "soft" buttons on a large screen, however they become dexterity challenged with smaller screens, or smaller "soft" buttons e.g. like Autel app side slideouts (e.g. top left when in mission modes). In the meantime, will have a closer look at these. This is what I currently use (besides some complete covered gloves) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079K44ZJM

Interesting, how well do they work with the small "soft" buttons on Autel App? Have experienced where these types of gloves work good if you have large "soft" buttons on a large screen, however they become dexterity challenged with smaller screens, or smaller "soft" buttons e.g. like Autel app side slideouts (e.g. top left when in mission modes). In the meantime, will have a closer look at these. This is what I currently use (besides some complete covered gloves) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079K44ZJM
I used the Moshi gloves in actual cold weather this morning, and I have to say that touch-wise, they're excellent. I guess I made some subtle changes to my taps and pinches because I had no problems today with any of the controls on the Smart Controller, nor with the shutter or other touch-screen buttons.

Part of the reason is that they fit snugly; so the glove doesn't slide on the finger when you try to turn the gimbal wheel, for example. Dexterity-wise and touch-wise, they exceeded my expectation. No complaints there.

Warmth-wise, I'd give them four stars out of five. I was able to shoot for almost an hour before I needed a finger-warming in the car. That was at roughly 20F (-7C). But everything is a compromise: More bulk would impair dexterity.

I also have no problem tapping the keyboard on my iPhone 13 Pro Max, other than having to be a bit more deliberate about it. A smaller screen might prove more challenging. Of course, the simple workaround in that case would be to turn the phone sideways.

I really have no complaints about these gloves and am considering buying another pair. They certainly exceeded my expectations.

Reactions: gschulzuio
I used the Moshi gloves in actual cold weather this morning, and I have to say that touch-wise, they're excellent. I guess I made some subtle changes to my taps and pinches because I had no problems today with any of the controls on the Smart Controller, nor with the shutter or other touch-screen buttons.

Part of the reason is that they fit snugly; so the glove doesn't slide on the finger when you try to turn the gimbal wheel, for example. Dexterity-wise and touch-wise, they exceeded my expectation. No complaints there.

Warmth-wise, I'd give them four stars out of five. I was able to shoot for almost an hour before I needed a finger-warming in the car. That was at roughly 20F (-7C). But everything is a compromise: More bulk would impair dexterity.

I also have no problem tapping the keyboard on my iPhone 13 Pro Max, other than having to be a bit more deliberate about it. A smaller screen might prove more challenging. Of course, the simple workaround in that case would be to turn the phone sideways.

I really have no complaints about these gloves and am considering buying another pair. They certainly exceeded my expectations.
Thks, just ordered a pair, see how they compare to something similar that I have, however the dexterity is not as good. The FRDM work great, except when you have to flip the finger tips for real dexterity, or, a screen is sluggish, have used them in -20F with strong winds. Yesterday flew in a balmy 28F with strong winds ;). I also keep small USB hand warmers in pockets so can put hands in pocket for quick warm up as needed. Look forward to seeing how these work, and add them to the winter flying glove collection.

Reactions: GeekOnTheWing

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veibz