Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Need help please!

Shalla_57

Reaction score
Having issue with Autel sky app the latest version (V1.4.54) displaying monochrome video feed on my TCL android phone. The cashed video and photo are also monochrome. Saved video and photos are in color. Tried a different cable the result was the same. Cleared cache and cleared data and uninstalled and re-installed, the result was the same. Cleared cache on sky app , result was the same. Used another android phone, the video feed on phone display was in color. My TCL phone used to be fine something changed. No system software update for the TCL phone before the issue and after the issue. I recalled I was playing with Autel sky app templets and after which problem surfaced. I am trying to avoid factory reset my phone. Question is why autel sky app after clearing everything still remembers the settings? I tried also not to log in to account and disabled internet and cell data so that app won't fetch any settings from cloud. One more info, in one of the install and re-install I deliberately set maximum height to a high value over the 400 feet and then uninstall using the process I described earlier (cleared cache and data). After re-install the height was where I had set it at (internet and date was disabled). I installed apps such as CC cleaner and SD-maid to clear apps left over but it did not help. ANy one knows who to fix this issue short of phone factory rest? Thanks a million in advance.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan