Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No pairing light on Evo. I've researched other threads.

jojoxat

Reaction score
I've read through as many other threads about this issue as I could with no luck. My Evo 1 shows no pairing light at all and the controller is not pairing with the unit. I've tried manually updating the firmware to the most recent, which was already updated, to both unit and controller. It was working just fine before the last use and this unit has less than 2 hours of use on it. Batteries are good and everything works as normal. At a loss except to try and find a salvageable crashed unit for parts. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I've read through as many other threads about this issue as I could with no luck. My Evo 1 shows no pairing light at all and the controller is not pairing with the unit. I've tried manually updating the firmware to the most recent, which was already updated, to both unit and controller. It was working just fine before the last use and this unit has less than 2 hours of use on it. Batteries are good and everything works as normal. At a loss except to try and find a salvageable crashed unit for parts. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Dear, Gents. I need so much Your’s help. I have same problem with EVO1. My drone can not matching controller. From official site as per video, I can not download film updating bin file, probably for updating site. I will be so much appreciate for any suggestion, or may be if You have, to send for me required bin file, on my mail [email protected]

Go to this thread link then find the file that's in the photo I attached. That's the most recent firmware update for the Evo 1.

Screenshot_20240108_205100_Chrome.jpg

Same with mine it's been down for a couple years now and I would love to get this straightened out

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo