Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

'Orbit' feature needs small refinement (Video)

SteveNunez

Reaction score
Hey guys, out flying the Autel EVO and tested the 'Orbit' mode and while it's pretty decent it could use a firmware update to refine it further.
It's by no means horrible but refinement would really escalate it's value and stance against the older DJI Mavic.
(Keep in mind I'm using iOS V1.0.31 which may not be the full finished iOS final build; the official version may address the needed refinements.)

looking good,i look forward to trying these modes when my Evo gets here.
I hear it looks much more promising than drinking the Dji kool aid :D

Reactions: Autelguy
Hey guys, out flying the Autel EVO and tested the 'Orbit' mode and while it's pretty decent it could use a firmware update to refine it further.
It's by no means horrible but refinement would really escalate it's value and stance against the older DJI Mavic.
(Keep in mind I'm using iOS V1.0.31 which may not be the full finished iOS final build; the official version may address the needed refinements.)
Hey Steve...i like the video. What distance from the lighthouse were you filming from..the orbit circumference

Hey Steve! Thanks for sharing. Your test looks smoother than mine

Hope they continue to work on this

Your test is significantly larger in diameter (orbit) than mine- but I agree it needs some tweaking!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert