Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Pairing fails

kubinj0

Reaction score
Hello!

I am the owner of Evo lite+ for two days. I did an update before first use and everything was fine. Today, after third flight I changed battery and now I can't pair RC to drone.
I have tried two ways of pairing - double click on drone battery (lights blinking fast) and buttons "home" and "power" together on RC (too blinking fast) but it doesn't work. I tried "add new drone" in app too, but when app shows "connect RC to smartphone and wait 15 seconds" nothing happen after that time.
Checked on two phones and different cables.
Can you help me solve that problem?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Changing batteries would not unpair the drone from the remote. There must be something else going on. Have you contacted Autel support?

Thanks for answer. I wrote an e-mail to support, but still unanswered.

Support told me try to update the firmware through an SD card. I did format and copied the firmware zip package, which they send me to the SD card.
When I inserted a SD card to aircraft something started doing - front lights up all the time on blue, and rear are flashing on red. Process took more than hour and I stopped that. I tried second time, but it was the same. I suppose that the problem may be with remote control, because when I connect phone to RC the phone doesn"t charge and I dont see connect option

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan