Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Post-Storm sky / sunset - Aug. 18

ACJunior

Reaction score
The humidity was off the charts yesterday in Philly, surrounding areas, which lead to some very intense storms. After the storm passed the skies became absolutely surreal just before sunset. I've seen it before like this in past years from the ground though where trees block my view, this was the first time up in my XSP. I personally was in absolute awe. Low fog, deep yellow. red-orange mixed with darker clouds that appeared purple as it mixed with the setting sun after 7:50pm.

JoNbzPB.jpg

The humidity was off the charts yesterday in Philly, surrounding areas, which lead to some very intense storms. After the storm passed the skies became absolutely surreal just before sunset. I've seen it before like this in past years from the ground though where trees block my view, this was the first time up in my XSP. I personally was in absolute awe. Low fog, deep yellow. red-orange mixed with darker clouds that appeared purple as it mixed with the setting sun after 7:50pm.

JoNbzPB.jpg
Do you know how low the ceiling was during this photo shoot? How awesome to be able to get up in the air to get these shots when you have the opportunity. I cannot fly from my home community.

Do you know how low the ceiling was during this photo shoot? How awesome to be able to get up in the air to get these shots when you have the opportunity. I cannot fly from my home community.
Those real low, fog like clouds was only 150, 200ft. I'm not sure about those higher orange/purple clouds..maybe 1200-1500 ft, just a guess. I was hovering about 350ft for the most part, there were times I was losing video signal.

Reactions: Delta Blue

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo