Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Refurbished Carrying Cases on Sale

Sundog775

Reaction score
Just noticed on the Autel website they are selling refurbished carrying cases for the giveaway price of $29, w/free shipping. Worth that much just to get a new set of foam!

Reactions: joshp1664
LOL
Refurbished cases thats a new one for me.
Good price but must be pissing off companies like CarolinaDronz who sell them 49.95 on sale trying to make a buck.

I wonder if they get you with the shipping charges. Might be worth buying something cheap just to but it over that 29 buck thing.
Free Shipping on orders over $29.

Nice
I don't have a use for the case. Mine is in the spare bedroom collecting dust. I guess if i traveled with it,it might be of use but for me its just another thing to move around in the spare room :)

Reactions: Squirrel!
I wanted one just because the waterproof case I got with the Rugged Bundle package is extremely large and heavy. It's very strong, I think you could back over it with a truck and not hurt the drone, but sometimes I just don't feel like dealing with it. Besides, I need it for my collection, I think I have 4 drone cases now - should cover just about every possibility :)!

Reactions: joshp1664
Buy a used case, take out the drone form, insert "pluck to fit" foam, and fit 16 batteries in it....woo-hoo! That's my plan.

Lowepro drone kit looks good but i need more protection Often take mine out in the boat ! Nice to have props on though !

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo