Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Replaced gimbal, no roll but from remote

slozukimc

Reaction score
I replaced a broken gimbal on an Evo. Everything seems fine except there is no roll control from the remote.

Any ideas?

Reactions: RyanH
Difficult to troubleshoot since the drone experience a crash or some such. Any substructure or electronics could have been compromised as a result. Wishing it were as simple as pulling off the camera and cleaning the ribbon cable contacts and trying again.

Difficult to troubleshoot since the drone experience a crash or some such. Any substructure or electronics could have been compromised as a result. Wishing it were as simple as pulling off the camera and cleaning the ribbon cable contacts and trying again.
Right! I don’t think it is an issue with a connection because the gimbal goes through all of the motions it should on startup and works perfectly fine when the drone moves.

I replaced a broken gimbal on an Evo. Everything seems fine except there is no roll control from the remote.

Any ideas?
I have that same problem, I just changed the flexible roll of the gimbal and it goes crazy and doesn't calibrate, and now it sends me a magnetic interference message

I have that same problem, I just changed the flexible roll of the gimbal and it goes crazy and doesn't calibrate, and now it sends me a magnetic interference message
Doesn’t sound like the same problem at all…….

Any ideas?
I did the same thing and got the same issue, no gimbal roll from the controller. Did you ever figure it out?

I did the same thing and got the same issue, no gimbal roll from the controller. Did you ever figure it out?
No I have not. The OA is also sketchy. I turn that off and it flies like a new drone. Leave it on and it thinks it is going to run into air and keeps putting on the brakes as soon as it starts to go forward at speed. Crazy thing.

Reactions: RyanH

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo