Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Second fly, Sau swamp, Spain.

Very nice video. What a beautiful spot. I guess that building got surrounded by water from the Dam?

Getting the gimbal down a little more or slowing the quad down will help you get the props out of the video but very well done. Thanks for sharing

I ditto Agustine's comments. As you progress your skills, I would also include water level, fly away and orbit shots of the church. What a location and history!! I was in Barcelona recently. Wish I had taken the time to visit the sight.

Very cool

Very nice video. What a beautiful spot. I guess that building got surrounded by water from the Dam?

Getting the gimbal down a little more or slowing the quad down will help you get the props out of the video but very well done. Thanks for sharing

Yes Agustine, in the 60s, the town was under water. Only when the water came down, you can see the whole church.
Thanks for your advice, I'll sign it, I'll continue practicing. Thank you very much.

I ditto Agustine's comments. As you progress your skills, I would also include water level, fly away and orbit shots of the church. What a location and history!! I was in Barcelona recently. Wish I had taken the time to visit the sight.

Very cool

Spain is full of wonderful places. This place is 60km from Barcelona, it is famous for its church on the water. Thank you for your comments.

Trés jolie vol ! et belles images bravo.
Juste un petit conseil !
Baisse ta caméra au début de chaque vol de 4°, on ne verras plus tes hélices !
Muchas Gracias !

Merci pour vos conseils, je le ferai.
Je vois que tu viens du sud de la France, as-tu acheté ton Autel aux USA ou en France? Si vous l'avez acheté en France, trouvez-vous des pièces de rechange dans n'importe quel magasin en ligne?

Merci pour vos conseils, je le ferai.
Je vois que tu viens du sud de la France, as-tu acheté ton Autel aux USA ou en France? Si vous l'avez acheté en France, trouvez-vous des pièces de rechange dans n'importe quel magasin en ligne?
Bonjour !
mes deux X-Star Viennent des USA, de chez CarolinaDronz pour le 1er, et de chez Autel Robotics pour le 2eme, toutes les pieces détachés et les batteries viennent de CarolinaDronz .

Reactions: cholocarmona

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34