Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Snow Snow & More Snow

52606096-DE72-4FF3-AE9F-142846B48E2E.jpeg I get thwarted by non-freezing water from the sky. We had 27” of rain in 7 days, 8.4” on Thursday last week alone! Downtown Hilo flooded, and waterfalls at their limit!

Last couple of days it is 12F-18F and drops at night. Still windy during the day so no flying for me.
You guys need to get one of these if you plan on flying in the cold. For the price you cannot beat them.
20171026_120026.jpg

Last couple of days it is 12F-18F and drops at night. Still windy during the day so no flying for me.
You guys need to get one of these if you plan on flying in the cold. For the price you cannot beat them.
View attachment 1643
Did you take that picture indoors because outside there would be snow covering it? LOL

I do plan to get a wtotoy after Christmas. I just don't dare spend more money Christmas shopping for myself than for my wife. I did however, get her a rechargeable hand warmer that I'll borrow.

Btw-- If you remove a hand from the wtotoy, can the window exert enough weight to influence the controls?

If your not careful I would say yes. I know I have pushed the on\off button from outside the window and the controller was cheerping like crazy because one of the sticks got pushed. If you still have one hand inside you will be fine.

Reactions: KentA
I will buy one for my wife for Christmas and tell her it's a coat for the cat.

Nice waterfalls. Reminds me of the one out my backdoor.

````
That’s a big waterfall! Your area is so green, like mine. That means a lot of rain (or that white stuff). Rainbow Falls can be a trickle or like the video, depending on recent rainfall. A week later, and no rain, it’s about 80% smaller...

Attachments

• 1A8CBAC6-C539-43C6-8AC9-548C711AF8E6.jpeg
    1A8CBAC6-C539-43C6-8AC9-548C711AF8E6.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member