Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Telemetry

Tuna

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Could someone send me a couple of example X-Star telemetry files? I'm looking at how difficult it would be to support in UAV Toolbox, and need some files to test on.

Reactions: WildDoktor
Problem is the telemetry is locked inside the log files (.bin). We used to be able to use X-Star Log Viewer to view them but something has changed in the beta firmware that it will not open the file completely.
Here is one of mine on my google drive, not sure how helpful it will be but you are welcome to it.
log001.bin

Reactions: WildDoktor
That looks like I can read it. Are there really no other log file viewers out there?

None that I know of. Autel will not part with theirs LOL
I emailed the guy (Tom) that ported out the mission planner through GitHub and he said he would look into fixing his program up when he installs the new firmware. The program looks like it reads some of the info but is missing a GPS readout from what I can tell. Your a lot smarter on such things maybe you can figure it out :)

I forgot that DroneLogBook used to be able to read the files also. They had a drop down box for Autel and many others but as of yesterday they have removed Autel from the list. The PX4log.Bin would also work with the old logs but that will not work either with the new firmware.

I have been fooling with the files in Dashware & RaceRender.
I can only get a converted .GPX file to load in both programs.
RaceRender loads the file but has no info to show. Dashware loads the file and shows the route (waypoints), total elevation above sea level and heading which seems off.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm