Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The hills have graves. Anyone see the fresh grave in the back?

Madhungarian

Reaction score
Also the white paint marker on the top of the hill? I really think its not bird poop but I could be wrong.
I was using the FXT goggles in standard view mode. I also found another rock shrine or garden but that will be on the next video if I end up going back to get a better shot.

YOU GUYS DONT SEE THE HOLLOW OPEN GRAVE? Ansia those are steps. :) Someone either is in the process of burying something or they dug it up!

I stand corrected. They are graves made for someone's pets. The cross on the right says Dog under the name. The one on the right says cat.

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
I don't recommend it, but to me it looks like a latin tradition of placing a cross and a plaque, where someone got murdered or had an accident.
I realize that and had already edited my post ;)

Here is what I got.

The Createst cat died from over feeding in 2013. Can't make the dog, due to the grass. The one in the back is for the drone who is disturbing the Createst pets. ?

Attachments

• 20190304_221118.jpg
    20190304_221118.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 12
Here is what I got.

The Createst cat died from over feeding in 2013. Can't make the dog, due to the grass. The one in the back is for the drone who is disturbing the Createst pets. ?
What about the purple X ?Why would anyone need to spray paint those rocks? WEIRD, also looks like there is some writing.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adunsky