Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Upgrade to 1.3.3

The beta update I have done via SD card. The 1.2.3 update, however, I had done over the air, but even then with the same result

so, have the whole again downloaded from another PC and copied to SD card. after the update I was not shown an error this time. must now control the individual version numbers.

You guys aren't worried about running beta firmware on your drone?

its always beta software,otherwise there would never be ''updates''

When I and others where in the beta program Autel told us that if anything happened we are covered under the warranty program. Not to worry they said. I don't think things have changed since then.

Reactions: Gfd1182
When I and others where in the beta program Autel told us that if anything happened we are covered under the warranty program. Not to worry they said. I don't think things have changed since then.
What he said. :)

I've done a lot of alpha and beta testing in the past. Not for Autel but other software companies. Each company is different in both reporting and recommendations from it's testers. As beta testers are you also provided surveys which then get sent to the devs? The reason I ask is that there is a huge difference between "it's better" and "fixed". Is Autel asking you your thoughts and if so, are you requesting perfection? I'm just curious.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaseth