Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What Do You Do After 3 Days Of The Flu?

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Well you get your X-Star and go flying.
After three days of fighting off the Norwalk Virus I finally felt good enough to get out flying.
One of the worst flu I have ever had. 28536695_1749875005052065_1871722045_n.jpg

I had some funny little twitches in the video as soon as I turned the quad to come back. Might have been just the wind but I have never had that problem before. Hopefully it was just one of those things and never to been seen again. :)

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
You are very lucky. Three days is extremely short for this flu. Be careful not to come back too soon. Brother had it for two weeks!

Very nice, liked the music as well! Why aren’t the falls frozen??

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Thanks
On the weekends Ontario Hydro will open the dam to send more water over the falls so it looks nice for the tourist. There are cross country ski trails all through the park so we get a lot of people coming out on the weekends to use the park.

As for the flu this is the first time I had the flu in ten years. I don't believe in the flu shot as our family believes it killed my mother and one Doc. said it could have been a contributing factor in her death. From everything I have read about this flu it should only last 3 days tops.

"12 to 48 hours after exposure. Norovirus symptoms last one to three days, and most people recover completely without treatment."

Guess drinking plenty of beer helps fight off the virus :) 2drunks.gif

Last edited:
I learned a long time ago, don't fly while your puking! It's "No Bueno".
Glad your vertical and getting back in the saddle.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GISJenn