Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Where to buy?

Tufargon

Reaction score
I've been looking online for a friend of mine who wants to buy an XSP. I don't think i'll be able to talk him out of buying now instead of waiting to see if they announce a new bird so i'm just trying to find him a good price on a new or refurb. He just wants to make sure he has a warranty.
Thanks in advance all.

Thanks KentA. Looks like that might be the best bet at this point seeing almost every place is out of stock.

Thanks kroorda. He has a bid on a brand new one on ebay at the moment. Hope warranty is ok that way if he does win the auction. Definately would not buy a used one on there. Unfortunately newegg doesn't have any.

Don't buy from SSE Photo & Video!!
They have them advertised as "Brand New" for $699. I ordered one and it's anything but new.
It arrived without outer packaging, damaged propellers and images and videos already on the SD card.
Thankfully I purchased with PayPal and I'm going through the return process now, so far with no response from SSE Photo & Video. I thought they might be safe since they are on Amazon, but I purchased direct from them...Big mistake!

I purchased a used XSP from a guy on Ebay. Even though it had been slightly used, Autel renewed the warranty on it when I got it! Autel is incredible, and is really dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service.

Reactions: Mavikhan
Thanks for all the input. He lost the auction so i'm still looking for an exceptional deal for him.

Thanks kroorda. He has a bid on a brand new one on ebay at the moment. Hope warranty is ok that way if he does win the auction. Definately would not buy a used one on there. Unfortunately newegg doesn't have any.

Purchasing any item on Ebay just requires a little more research. If the item is used, it's definitely worth the time to 'Contact the seller' and ask questions about how it was used, it's condition, when it was originally purchased, etc. Then, if the item sent to you is not as it was represented, then PayPal will withhold payment to the seller and Ebay will allow you to send the item back to the seller. Saying that 'you wouldn't buy anything used from Ebay' is denying yourself the opportunity to some great finds. Just do your research. Before I got my XSP from an Ebay seller, I not only found out that he had only used the aircraft 3 times (verifyable by reading the battery uses), but, after a number of 'contact the seller' communications, the guy gave me his home phone and address (and I verified that). If a person has nothing to hide (or be ashamed of) then they won't mind giving you the information and confidence you need to make such a purchase. In my case, the guy spent money on an item that he didn't need and couldn't afford. Again, Ebay can be a great resource - if you happen to come across an item you need, that someone else doesn't need. :)

Yeah, I saw that earlier but thought I could save my bud a few bucks by just waiting for a refurb direct from Autel for $549 shipped and know the warranty would absolutely be good.
You got me wrong a while ago. I didn't say I wouldn't buy "anything" used on Ebay. It's just this one thing and it's all about warranty reasons. But as stated above it might be transferable. I've been buying and selling on Ebay for a long long time so I totally agree with what you were saying about there being honest sellers. Exactly what we were discussing about the Master Airscrew props in the other thread about that questionable seller. ;)

Well, he got a great deal on a used XSP on Ebay. It was used less than one hour and came with two batteries, motor covers and all the usual stuff. Only paid $535. :)

Reactions: KentA
I'm not to sure about that. I probably seen less than 20 XSP's available and some wanted insane prices.

This company is going down dude. Buy from Dji a.company that has been selling drones throughout the Christmas season . How can you trust a company that doesn't even have items to sell during the busiest season of the year? Unbelievable . Just tell your buddy to look elsewhere and to go to a real company doing real business. That's just my Two cents.

Elgogo has made only 5 posts in 4 different threads but they all say essentially the same thing. Apparently his knowledge is limited.

Elgogo has made only 5 posts in 4 different threads but they all say essentially the same thing. Apparently his knowledge is limited.
I'm sorry dude if I'm telling the truth. Continue with you Mickey mouse drones and Mickey mouse company and enjoy the rest of the year and hope you have a wonderful 2018

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman