Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wildlife Photography

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
I don't do much wildlife photography, so I was super excited to get these shots. They're thought to be nearly extinct. Over-hunting has had the biggest impact on their numbers. They like to travel in packs of 2, 4, 6, 8, and up, so seeing this one out solo says something about how seriously they've been affected. I'm just glad I had my zoom.

89693497_10159709051098066_1691355595724029952_o.jpg

A rare find these days for sure. I here they're trying to reintroduce them back into the world but it may take some time.

Reactions: Goober
This must have escaped into the woods and got lost. Did you bag it up and take it home? I think there’s a limit of two per day.

I don't do much wildlife photography, so I was super excited to get these shots. They're thought to be nearly extinct. Over-hunting has had the biggest impact on their numbers. They like to travel in packs of 2, 4, 6, 8, and up, so seeing this one out solo says something about how seriously they've been affected. I'm just glad I had my zoom.

View attachment 6485
Around Costco’s, they travel in terrifying herds of 50 or more!

View attachment 6485
They have nearly been WIPED out

Can someone please explain the run on toilet paper? WTF does that have to do with Covid-19? It is an upper respiratory affliction which does not give you the shets...? ? ?

Can someone please explain the run on toilet paper? WTF does that have to do with Covid-19? It is an upper respiratory affliction which does not give you the shets...? ? ?
The great unanswered question of our time. Where’s Yoda when we need him? I can tell you from living in Hawaii for many years, where damn near everything arrives by ship from LA, whenever there was ANY threat of any disruption of normal life, there’d be a run on TP. Lines outside, rolls limited per customer. Yea, some foodstuffs would runout too, but TP was always the 1st thing to go...

The great unanswered question of our time. Where’s Yoda when we need him? I can tell you from living in Hawaii for many years, where damn near everything arrives by ship from LA, whenever there was ANY threat of any disruption of normal life, there’d be a run on TP. Lines outside, rolls limited per customer. Yea, some foodstuffs would runout too, but TP was always the 1st thing to go...

LOL! I was stationed @ Pearl Harbor aboard ship in the early 60's so I didn't get involved in that kind of stuff. I've heard that some folks are cutting up towels into small pieces & after they are used, the towels can be tossed into the washing machine to be used over again. ???
Interesting & funny how people react to all this BS - Thankx!
~

Reactions: HiloHawaiian

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fischcrazy