Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Will battery not charge unless i update it?

H4LE3MA

Reaction score
Hi, i received my evo2 last week and im unable to charge the battery, the charger is fine as it worked for remote control, i know u can update thw software for battery but shouldn't it be able to charge even if i haven't updated it yet?

It's possible that the battery is already charged, to the point where the battery won't show any activity when plugged in.

Tap the button the battery once, quickly. How many of the led lights light up?

Reactions: H4LE3MA
Ok. You don't need to update the firmware on the battery before charging. Have you tried power the drone up and check the battery stats in the Explorer app? One stat is how many times the battery has been drained.

Thanks, will try that and see. İ baught the drone for my photography still struggling to figure it all out.

We'll hope for some little glitch that you can work out.

I have gotten two new batteries over the years that were bad in the box. Both were effortlessly replaced by Autel with email contact.

I have intermittent issues with my batteries where they won't charge. Just last night I had it happen with one out of three batteries. I waited a while (few hours), plugged it back in and as always, it worked again without a good way to explain why...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blindhout