Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Will the EVO fit in a Lowepro DroneGuard BP200?

rbolman

Reaction score
So Adorama has the BP200 for sale at $35 right now. It's designed for the Mavic Pro.
The EVO appears to be just a bit larger than the Mavic Pro.
Does anyone have any idea if the EVO and associated gear will fit in the BP200?
Thanks for any guidance.
Rick

I have a LowePro BP 150 II. Was being discontinued at Best Buy so it was marked down to $16.99. Grabbed it right away. I use it for my Evo and it carries the charger, cords, extra props, 4 batteries and a 8 inch tablet in addition to the drone and the RC without any problems. I like it a lot. Well made backpack

Reactions: Black Dog Drone Ops
I agree, the BP200 is also well made, I really like it. It's got plenty of extra space beyond what you see. You can't beat those kind of prices, they may come back.

Thanks for this disscussion. Having packed my EVO kit into a suitcase this week, I can see how a dedicated backpack would be much better. Went to fly, and found my 'phone app' wire connector damaged (duh, I left it plugged into a beefy tablet, and it was unhappily bent bouncing inside the suitcase). I'll need a new wire, and I may need a new tablet. Live and learn.

Here you go!!! Jump on it!!

Yup, just saw it this morning and I bought it!
Who knew that Adorama reps read this forum and saw that they could make another sale?
:p
Now I have to figure out how to explain to my wife why I "needed" it.

Yup, just saw it this morning and I bought it!
Who knew that Adorama reps read this forum and saw that they could make another sale?
:p
Now I have to figure out how to explain to my wife why I "needed" it.
Tell her that it was a gift from your boss' secretary. Usually works.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MFJ