Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

WTB Evo only

mkaisertx

Reaction score
I lost my Evo in the ocean. Now I've got everything that comes in a Rugged Bundle--except the Evo and one battery. If anyone has an Evo for sale, please PM me.

Conversely, if anyone wants to buy a Rugged Bundle, with everything except the Evo and one battery, I suppose I could be a seller. :)

Thanks.

Last edited:
I lost my Evo in the ocean. Now I've got everything that comes in a Rugged Bundle--except the Evo and one battery. If anyone has an Evo for sale, please PM me.

Conversely, if anyone wants to buy a Rugged Bundle, with everything except the Evo and one battery, I suppose I could be a seller. :)

Thanks.
I may be interested in buying your bundle, how many batteries came with your bundle.

Well what do you think you would need for the bundle. I pick up a evo that had been crashed and in trying to get it apart for repairs. And will need everything else. Let me know please Thank you.

I have never taken an evo apart.

Here's what's included (came with the Rugged Bundle);
  • the Autel hard case
  • flight controller
  • two batteries
  • battery charger with power supply
  • extra set of propellers
  • all the cables that came with the Evo
Also includes are these items I purchased in addition to the Rugged Bundle:
  • battery charging hub (charges up to four batteries at once)
  • propeller guards
  • leg extensions

I have done nothing to the batteries or the controller since I lost the drone in November 2019.

I am interested what state do you live and area code. So I can check how much it will cost to send it.
Ok the box that it would need to go in is about 15.5×13×8 and weight is about 8 to 9 lbs. USPS Priority Mail is about 17 to 20 dollars. To my home in Riverside Ca 92595. Do you know how many times the batteries have been charged?

Ok the box that it would need to go in is about 15.5×13×8 and weight is about 8 to 9 lbs. USPS Priority Mail is about 17 to 20 dollars. To my home in Riverside Ca 92595. Do you know how many times the batteries have been charged?
I'm just trying to get a idea how much time or charges I maybe able to get out of them. And it would be nice to have all the rest needed to fly if I get my broken one fix. Please let me know if you would. Thank you.

Without the drone I don't have a way to tell you exactly how many times the batteries have been charged. But my guess would be fewer than 20 times. I bought it because we were going on a cruise in the Mediterranean last November. I flew it a few times before we left for Europe. Then the very first time I flew, I lost it in the ocean. So as I think back on it and look at the stills and videos I shot, I'm very confident that I flew the drone less than 20 times. Since I had three batteries, that would mean, on average, each battery flew fewer than 10 times.

Sounds like it would be a good deal for me. I'm sure the batteries are probably just fine and I can use everything you have talked about, how do we do a purchase like this. I would like to buy what you have.

OK, I'll see if I can find a box tomorrow (Monday) and will get back to you with the exact shipping cost. I can accept PayPal or Venmo or Zelle. Do you have a preference among those three?

Yes PayPal is the only one I use, that would be great. The shipping with USPS ground is the cheapest. And a box to protect it would be real nice. Thank you again

OK, I received a delivery from Amazon today and the box is almost perfect. The USPS Priority Mail shipping is $27.75, including $200 insurance. The weight is 9.5 pounds and the box dimensions are 15.5 x 12 x 10 inches. Give me your PayPal email and your complete shipping address, and I'll send you an invoice. I can mail it out tomorrow.

Ok sounds real good I should send my info, but not in a post of course.
OK, I received a delivery from Amazon today and the box is almost perfect. The USPS Priority Mail shipping is $27.75, including $200 insurance. The weight is 9.5 pounds and the box dimensions are 15.5 x 12 x 10 inches. Give me your PayPal email and your complete shipping address, and I'll send you an invoice. I can mail it out tomorrow.
OK, I received a delivery from Amazon today and the box is almost perfect. The USPS Priority Mail shipping is $27.75, including $200 insurance. The weight is 9.5 pounds and the box dimensions are 15.5 x 12 x 10 inches. Give me your PayPal email and your complete shipping address, and I'll send you an invoice. I can mail it

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791